The Order Process
- Choose your van and suitable lease terms – Our sales team can help you to select a van and contract that suit your requirements.
- Credit Application – You complete an online credit application form. The Van Warehouse will then forward your application to the relevant finance company. The finance company will approve or decline the application.
- Sign the Vehicle Order – We will send you an order which confirms vehicle and contract details. This is an e-sign document and can be signed on your PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Sign the Lease Agreement – We will forward the finance company agreement to sign and return either by email or post. The finance company may require some proof of identity such as a copy of your driving license or a utility bill.
- Vehicle Delivery We will arrange for the dealer to deliver the vehicle to your home or workplace at a suitable time for you
Your Van Leasing Agreement
You can rest assured that whatever lease product suits you best your agreement will be with a household finance company like Santander, Leaseplan or BNP Paribas. We also use the manufacturers’ finance division when they have the best deal for our customers.
Delivery of your Van is FREE!
We will deliver your new van free of charge anywhere on the UK mainland! If you are on an island we will deliver to a mainland port for you to collect.Our Van Suppliers
Our vans are supplied by manufacturer franchised dealers from across the UK. We have long standing relationships with dealers who specialise in supply the leasing market and are set up to deliver large volumes of vehicles across the whole of the UK.
Our Vans are all New or Pre – Registered
The majority of our vans are brand new and will be first registered just prior to delivery. Sometimes our vans may be registered a number of months prior to delivery. These are known as pre-registered but still only have delivery miles. We do not supply used vans.