The Van Warehouse is a trading style of Frontier Vehicle Leasing Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our permission number on the FCA interim register is 514513 and we are regulated for the following activities:
- Consumer Hire Business
- Credit Brokerage
- Debt Administration
- Debt adjusting on a commercial basis
- Debt counselling on a commercial basis
Our principal place of business is – Millworks 28 Field Road Busby Glasgow G76 8SE
The Regulator – The Financial Conduct Authority
The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. The FCA establishes the standards of good practice as to how financial services operate. Its focus is to ensure that clients are fully informed and protected when using our services.
You can be assured that we will keep all your personal information private and confidential, except where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to view any personal data we may keep on you. Our Data protection registration number is Z7317768
- Only use your personal data for the provision of services we provide, and for no other purpose.
- You can ask us to stop using your personal data and remove your details from our systems by contacting us, the contact details.
- are at the top of this letter.
- At your request disclose from where your personal data was obtained.
Our Values and Beliefs
We will deliver information on our services in plain language, and offer help if there is any aspect you do not understand.
We will be open, honest and fair in all our business that we conduct with you.
We will respect and listen to your needs and circumstances.
We will strive to exceed your expectations and deliver excellent customer service at all times
About Our Services
We offer contract hire, finance lease, hire purchase and daily rental products from a selected panel of lenders. All our products are related to the leasing, hire or purchase of a vehicle. We will supply to you a list of our panel of lenders should you request us to do so.
We do not fund any credit contracts ourselves all credit applications are introduced to a third party lender.
After having assessed your needs and circumstances we will provide you with an advice and recommendation service tailored to your needs.
We encourage you to ask us at any stage anything that is unclear and obtain independent legal advice if you still do not fully understand the credit arrangements – please note unless we are satisfied you fully understand the terms and conditions of the lease you are applying for we will be unable to make the introduction to the finance company, this is for your protection and ours.
What we will do
- Explain the key features of the regulated credit agreement to enable you to make an informed choice.
- Take reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that a product we wish to recommend to you is not unsuitable for your needs and circumstances.
- Advise you to read, and allow you sufficient opportunity to consider, the terms and conditions of a credit agreement before entering it.
- Before referring you to a third party which carries on regulated activities obtain your consent, after having explained to you why your details are to be disclosed to that third party.
- Before effecting an introduction of you to a lender disclose (where applicable) the fact that the lender is linked to this firm by being a member of the same group as the firm.
Fees and Charges
We will charge an initial deposit for organising the vehicle supply which is refunded to you when you take delivery of the vehicle. This amount will be clearly stated on your order form. We may charge a fee for processing your order and will state the fee amount clearly on your order form.
Should you cancel the order and FVL have delivered the vehicle or are on course to deliver the vehicle and service as per the terms of the signed customer order then your deposit is non-refundable.
We may be paid a fee by the lender for facilitating this lease agreement. Should you wish to know the amount please request this in writing and we will disclose this to you.
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact John Hazlet (director) by letter, email, telephone or in person using the contact details on this letter.
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may want to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). We will co-operate fully with the Financial Ombudsman.
Further information about the Financial Ombudsman Service will be given to you, by us, should you communicate to us your dissatisfaction regarding the financial services we have provided to you.
Credit broking agreements that are distance contracts will be subject to the right to cancel within 14 days, in accordance with the Distance Marketing Directive.