Terms and Conditions
The Van Warehouse is a trading style of Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd.
This website is owned and operated by Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd, having our principal place of business at Mill Works, Field Road, Busby, Glasgow, G76 8SE. Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd and its affiliates provide this site to you subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully - if you use our site you are deemed to have accepted them and thereby to have made a legally binding contract between us and you (dated to your first use of this site). Please leave this site if you do not accept these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time which will take effect from the date of posting on this website. Your continued use of this website will constitute your acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions. Please remember that throughout these terms and conditions when we mention “we”, “us” or “our”, we mean Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd. When we refer to “you” we mean the user of our website.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions the expression “Website Information” means the images, applets, scripts, text and graphics operating in or which form part of this website.
All intellectual property rights in the Website Information, in the selection and arrangement of the Website Information, in the design of this website and in all software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material operating in or forming part of this website are owned by Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd or its content and technology providers except in so far as individually stated or acknowledged by us on particular material or items. Without affecting our own or third party intellectual property rights, you are not permitted to copy, alter or reproduce any of the content of this site without our prior consent. You may view Website Information in a web browser for private use only. Copying Website Information into a computer cache or storage device for private on or off-line use is also permitted. You may not make a copy of the Website Information or any part of it for any other purpose without our prior written consent, which may be granted at our discretion (or where we do not own the copyright, we will direct you to the owner themselves for such consent). Nothing in these terms and conditions or on this website constitutes a licence to use or copy the Website Information.
About the accuracy of the Website Information
The Website Information is provided “as is” and we make no representation, endorsement or warranty as to its accuracy. We will not be liable for any action taken (or not taken) in reliance upon the Website Information and such action is taken entirely at your own risk. We reserve the right to make any changes to the Website Information without notice and without liability to you.
External websites to which we provide hypertext links are not under our control and we take no responsibility for them and shall not be liable in any way for their content.
This website, like any other, is susceptible to cyber-squatting and vandalism. We do not accept any responsibility for, or liability in respect of, any information which appears on this website as a result of such actions.
Your order of a vehicle from the Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd website is an offer by you. All orders are subject to acceptance by Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd, availability, price changes and the payment of a deposit in accordance with your accepted order. If the vehicle you have ordered is not available, Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd will contact you by email or telephone to provide possible alternatives. If the vehicle is available and Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd accepts your offer then Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd will contact you to request payment of the deposit in accordance with your accepted order.
- The prices quoted include VAT if personal leasing and exclude VAT if business leasing. Should the VAT rate change between the point of taking the order to the supply of the vehicle, payments will be adjusted accordingly. Prices also include delivery by the dealer to your chosen UK mainland destination, number plate, Road Fund Licence for the term (if applicable) and Vehicle Registration Charge.
- Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd reserves the right to change the price either before or after Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd accepts any order. Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd shall notify you of such a change and you have the right to cancel your order if the change is not acceptable.
- Prices on the web site are for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer by Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd capable of an acceptance by you.
- Upon agreement by both parties and the relevant order form accepted by you, and after finance acceptance has been confirmed, a deposit of £500.00 will be taken by credit/debit card.
- Credit card payments incur a 1.95% surcharge.
Specification and Images
The vehicle specifications displayed on the website are supplied by the vehicle manufacturers to CAP and formatted for our use. Whilst every effort is made to verify and ensure the accuracy of the data, the information should only be used as a guide and no purchasing decision should be made without verification of the latest data from either the manufacturer or franchised dealer. All images on the website are for illustration purposes only.
- Upon receipt of correct finance documentation and any balance of monies Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd will arrange delivery of the vehicle to your chosen destination.
- Local registrations of vehicles are not possible.
- Delivery dates are subject to change by the manufacturer.
- Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd is committed to customer service. Should you have any complaint about the Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd service, we will endeavour to resolve them in a fair and effective manner.
- Inform Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd by email at email@example.com, should you have any complaint about our service. We will acknowledge your complaint within 48 hours of receipt and will undertake all reasonable efforts to resolve it promptly under the circumstances. We will provide you with a timescale for resolving the dispute and keep you regularly updated with its progress in accordance with our Complaints Policy.
About Linking by Hypertext to our Website
Before providing a link to this website you must seek our permission. Should you wish to do this, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with details of the URL which you wish to link to this website and the URL of the page on which you will be displaying the link. We do not permit the display of any web pages which form part of this website in any html frame unless we have expressly authorised such display in writing.
Whilst this site has been compiled in good faith, Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd make no warranty or representation to you that the use of this website by you will be uninterrupted or error free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. We and all other web publishers have no control over the Internet, which is a global public network of computers and the method by which you access this website. As a consequence and in common with most web publishers we take no responsibility for service interruption or the transmission of viruses or other malicious computer code through this website.
Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permissible by law, Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd assume no responsibility or liability for any information published on this website and further disclaims all liability in respect of the publishing of such information on this site. In particular, Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd hereby excludes all liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever in relation to any information, content or advertisements appearing on this site. So far as lawfully possible, we exclude all liability to you in contract or delict. We also exclude liability for any consequential or indirect loss which may be caused to you by us. Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions, nothing in these terms and conditions shall, or shall be construed as purporting to, exclude or restrict liability in respect of death or personal injury for breach of duty arising in the course of business or from the occupation of business premises
Frontier Vehicle Leasing Ltd has created this website to give an insight into Contract Hire, Leasing and other forms of vehicle acquisition. Photographs of various cars appearing on this site are purely for illustrative purposes and do not necessarily relate to the example price indicated. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accurate examples of prices on this site, all prices are subject to change in accordance with manufacturer’s changes in price, specification or changes in interest rates from time to time
Should you find any inaccurate information on this website or have any complaint about what we have published please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will investigate such e-mails on receipt and take such action which we, in our sole discretion, determine as being appropriate having regard to all the circumstances.
The Law relating to these Terms and Conditions
We are situated in Scotland and the laws of Scotland shall govern any interpretation of these terms and conditions. The Scottish courts shall have jurisdiction in any disputes between us in respect of these terms and conditions and the use of this website.